Alyson teaches a variety of workshops in Canada, the US, and Europe. Her entertaining style and depth of knowledge will keep you engaged.
New Podcast has launched!Wednesday, Apr 22, 2020
I am excited to announce the launch of my Podcast "Parenting the Adlerian Way"!
Effective Communication Virtual WorkshopTuesday, Apr 20, 2021 7:00pm - 10:00pm
Effective communication is the backbone of child guidance and building a good relationship, but it is a skill that few people have developed well.
In this 3-hour workshop geared for parents of children of any age, you will learn and practice the essential communication skills to:
* Become an better active listener
* Understand the importance non-verbal body language
* Deliver “I” messages instead of “you” messages
* Communicate in ways that win co-operation instead of provoking resistance
* Help children to open up and talk
* Solve conflicts successfully
* Build stronger bonds
This workshop will be live over ZOOM and you will have the opportunity to ask questions!
This workshop will be recorded, so if you can’t attend in person, you can watch at your own convenience for one week after the workshop.