Alyson teaches a variety of workshops in Canada, the US, and Europe. Her entertaining style and depth of knowledge will keep you engaged.
New Podcast has launched!Wednesday, Apr 22, 2020
I am excited to announce the launch of my Podcast "Parenting the Adlerian Way"!
Power Struggles Virtual WorkshopTuesday, Jun 22, 2021 7:30pm - 9:00pm
In this webinar, parents of children of all ages will learn a 4 step model for moving from conflict to co-operation. Alyson will describe the dynamics that keeps us locking horns with our children and provides tools and techniques to free us from fights that you can start applying right away. Alyson will answer your questions and use lots of real life examples. You won’t want to miss this!
Participants will learn:
* To identify when they are in a power struggle
* To see the internal workings of the dynamic that keeps re-occurring
* Become aware of the current actions they are taking that actually sustain instead of resolve the conflict
* 4 step “D.R.O.P” the rope model for ending conflicts and stand downs.
* 7 effective tools for disengaging from fights and winning co-operation instead.
This workshop will be recorded, so if you can’t attend in person, you can watch at your own convenience for one week after the workshop.